Content

Haus Floh

Built in 1766 by Martin Leydel, Haus Floh was considered at the time to be the most elegant of Krefeld's patrician houses. The late-baroque corner building commissioned by the von der Leyen family originally served as acity palace, until it was replaced as a representative residence by Krefeld's current council house. The name was given to the pink corner house by the Floh family, who lived in the building after the von der Leyens.

Adress

Friedrichstraße 27
47798 Krefeld

Gastronomy

La Romantica
Carl-Wilhelm-Straße 27
47798 Krefeld
Telephone: 0 21 51 / 80 06 09